Monday, October 13, 2008

DERRICK CARTER DOES THE BUMP ON RA

Photobucket

King of bump Derrick Carter is the latest addition in the weekly podcast from RA.

Here is what he had to say about the mix:

"Well, I've been working on loads of stuff but it seems as if it takes forever to get released and I have people coming up to me all of the time asking what I've been up to "studio-wise." I thought that I could take this opportunity to let a few cats out of the bag and create a B.H.Q. Showcase."

Download Derrick Carter - RA Podcast 124 (Direct Link)

TRACKLIST

01. So Called - These Are The Good Old Days (D's BHQ Vocal) - Unreleased
02. Home And Garden feat. Chez Damier - In & Out (D's Nü-Vo Vox) - OM
03. Ian Pooley feat. Tim Fuller - What I Got Is Love (D's BHQ Vocal) - Unreleased
04. DJ Bang - St. James Infirmary Blues (Mix 2) - GKM
05. Adele - My Same (D's BHQ Vocal edition) - XL Recordings
06. Hercules & Love Affair - You Belong (D's Rhythm Bounce) - DFA Records
07. Nate Manic - It's Never Easy (BHQ Malfunction) - Bad Advice
08. 3rd Face - Canto Della Liberta (a la Boompty Dub) - Classic
09. Easily Influenced - Rockit (BHQ Favorite Mix) - HAWT
10. Trade Marq - Broken Wagon (Brknwgnbhq Dub) - Bananza
11. The Microphone Band - U Step (D's Chicago Rub) - Dust Traxx
12. Greens Keepers - Buffalo Girlz (D's Club Vocal) - GKM
13. Almost September feat. MC Lyte - Beautiful (D's BHQ Vocal) - Unreleased
14. Roisin Murphy - Ruby Bleü (D's Private Stock) - Unreleased
15. Amos Lee - Sweet Pea (a la Boompty) - Unreleased

No comments: