Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GYRL U KNOW ME

Photobucket

Just a little something I threw together for myself to listen to during my short but boring ride to work/school. It´s loads of jazzy and jacky house music, Chicago style. The sound that got me into house in the first place.

Chevy Chaser - Gyrl You Know Me Mix


TRACKLIST

Intro
Sound Stream - Rainmaker
Paul Johnson - I´m Alone Until You Show Me
Freaks - Love/Hate (Induceve Mix)
Izit - Heavy What? (Honkey Version)
Dirty Sole feat. Mike Dixon - Back In The Day
Stacey Kidd - Jazzy Midnight
Superfunk - Come Back (Supa Mix)
UHM - House Ya
Dirty Sole - Let It Hang Out
Jordan Fields - Get Up
Tony, Dano & Onionz - Harvest Moon
Lil´ Bo Tweak - K-Rizzle
Voodoo Chilli - Get On Down
High Caliber & Grant Gerrard - Get Up
Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Intro
Outro

No comments: