Saturday, February 14, 2009

FROMAGE

Photobucket

I discovered Fromage, this Australian editing sensation while browsing through somebody´s comments section on myspace. They were advertising a new mix they had done, the profile picture was a flyer for a party with my fellow countryman Todd Terje. So I clicked it and on their page was posed a whole lot of edits they had done of classic pop and disco tunes. I liked their stuff so I befriended them and I will now share a few of my favorite edits of theirs.

MP3 The Supremes - High Energy (Fromage Mother Edit) (Alt. Link)

MP3 Edwin Starr - Contact (Fromage Is Looking At You Edit) (Alt. Link)

MP3 Sniff ´n´ The Tears - Driver´s Seat (Fromage Seatsinffers Edit) (Alt. Link)

They have also agreed to do an exclusive mix for the blog, so stay tuned for that one.

1 comment:

Lady Blacktronika said...

Thanks so much for sharing.