Saturday, April 4, 2009

BACK IN THE DAY

Photobucket

I find myself searching and searching to find music that can grace these pages, but it´s hard. Nothing sits right with me anymore it seems. Nothing hits me in the head and heart with a sledgehammer and demands repeat listens. So I find myself going back (as I often do) to 1999:

Before Pnau became the generic blog pop they are today, they made an album of beautiful and sensual french touch (the old one) house called Sambanova. It features no vocals, just great beats from the last golden age in house, things people who grew up with Daft Punk will appreciate. So here are two tracks from the above mentioned album, that should funk you right on up on this Saturday evening.

MP3 Pnau - Sambanova (Alt. Link)

MP3 Pnau - Keep On Truckin´ (Alt. Link)

2 comments:

Lily said...

You can also check this app :
spotify f

Nawazz said...

Kya apne Is App ko Avi tak try nhi kia MORTAL KOMBAT Mod Apk