Saturday, November 10, 2007

MAYBE IT´S THE SHEEP THAT´S BEEN TELLING ME LIES

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This track by Ed Banger affiliate Vicarious Bliss first came to my attention back in 2005 when it was featured on Dave Clarke´s double mix CD "World Service 2". This was also my first meeting with Ed Banger and a relationship was formed then and has grown considerably since, as I´m sure it has for all of you.

Anyways the track is awesome, and has the greatest lyrics I have ever heard. The featured track is a remix though, done by label mates Justice, who I´m sure need no introduction. If you´ve never heard this track before your in for a real treat.

Vicarious Bliss - Theme From Vicarious Bliss (Justice Remix)

I don´t think I´ve ever heard the original. So if anyone has it please drop a link or something to it in the comment section.

No comments: