Tuesday, July 8, 2008

KLEERUP

Photobucket

I recently got back from concerts and clubbing over three days at Sweden´s Arvika Festival where I saw concerts from international acts such as Hot Chip, Slayer (!), The Kooks,
Danger, Surkin and lots more. But the best moments came from the hosts (Sweden) and their own musical offspring. The happiest moment was discovering Stockholm´s Kleerup who have been around for a while, but caught me off guard with their heartfelt and club-friendly pop. I´ve chosen two of the tracks that made the biggest impression on me, one with "legend" Robyn and the vocals and the other with dark haired temptress Titiyo. They sound kind of the same, but that´s ok.

Kleerup´s album is on itunes

Download Kleerup feat. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat

Download Kleerup feat. Titiyo - Longing For lullabies

No comments: